CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OT - Doing a Live Blog on Shopping

Most stores don't have wi-fi. That makes live blogging a shopping trip difficult. Writing everything down and then posting it later remains the only possibility. Whipping out your pen and paper every few minutes is kind of annoying when you are trying to shop. I think next time I will just jot down where we are and update it every 15 minutes or so. If anyone has any ideas on something else that relates to fashion that I can live blog (besides a TV show) please leave me a comment.

1 comments:

Michelle F said...

You should do a fashion show. I don't know how many of them are in our area but that'd be something. Also you could go to a designer's studio and blog them creating their newest piece of clothing.