CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Identity

O.k. I admit that I enjoy looking nice and dressing up. Not just for special occasions, but as a general rule. Most people I know are adjusted to seeing me with my make-up on, hair done, and dressy clothes. I hadn't realized how rarely people see me otherwise until I ran into someone I knew, and they didn't recognize me. They were rather stunned to see me in flops and jeans without so much as a smidge of lipgloss.

I found their shock slightly ridiculous. No one is at their best all the time and here is the important part- that's o.k.! We all have times when we have a list a mile long and just throw on clothes and go. Personally, as a college student, I know there are days after my all-nighters when the last thing I want to do is spend a lot of time getting dressed that I could spend sleeping. Don't stress about it when you just don't have the time to go the extra mile. It saps all the fun out of the experience, and remember, above all, fashion is supposed to be fun.

0 comments: