CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Let it go or do it right!

I confess their are some fashions I am not a big fan of. Bandanas are one of them. My reasoning is simple: it can be tricky for the average individual to do and it can be far too easily abused. I kid you not, that I have seen people who have one to go with every outfit they own and never bother to do their hair. They just throw on another bandana and off they go. I have been visually assaulted by every flowery, paisley, and checked atrocity in existance. So here is how to turn that fashion don't into a do.

First, I highly recommend buying a dog. Then go purchase as many bandanas as you like and use them to your hearts content on your lovely new pooch. Bandanas are all the rage in dogwear and they remain a great classic. They will probably remain so for a very long time. If you still insist on wearing a bandana, my second suggestion is to stick with a solid color not some crazy design. Keep it simple. Bandanas should be a situational trick not a staple in your wardrobe. Covering the occasional bad hair day with one is a great but it should not be used every day. Bandanas are also highly functional when cleaning or doing activites involving wind, surf, and sun so owning one can be a definite asset for vacationing. Just remember it is a style that is heavily involved with buyer beware!

1 comments:

Rachel S said...

You're comedic take on the bandanna really made me laugh, and I enjoyed your proposed substitutions if the individuals deem this accessory a necessity.